Diamond Heart Package
Our Diamond Heart screening package is a general health and detailed cardiovascular health screening for individuals who are concerned if they have any risk factors affecting their future health as they age; for individuals who may have family history of diabetes/hypertension/cholesterol problems/stroke/heart disease; for those who have put off their health check-up for some time; and for those concerned if they have any coronary artery disease or narrowing. Suitable for ages 40 years old and above.
- Clinical evaluation by Cardiologist: History, Physical Examination of relevant systems
- Anthropometric evaluation: Weight, Height, BMI
- Cardiovascular risk factors evaluations and health screening (blood investigations):
- Full Blood Count
- Renal Panel
- Fasting Lipid Profile
- Fasting Glucose
- Glycated Haemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Uric Acid
- Urine Microscopy (UFEME)
- Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine ratio
- Cancer Screening (Note: This is a general blood screening test for some cancers, it does not screen for all cancers)
- Male: Alpha Feto-Protein (AFP), Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9 (CA 19-9), Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Faecal Occult Blood (FOB)
- Female: Alpha Feto-Protein (AFP), Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9 (CA 19-9), Cancer Antigen 125 (CA 125), Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (Beta HCG), Faecal Occult Blood (FOB)
- Liver Function Test
- Thyroid Function Test
- Cardiac Investigations
- 12-lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise Stress Testing (Treadmill)
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Coronary Angiogram (*)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Calcium score (*)
- General Imaging
- Chest X-ray (*)
- Ultrasound abdomen including kidneys (*)
- One follow-up visit with Cardiologist for a comprehensive review of all tests done
*This is an external investigation.
Depending on the results of the various investigations done in the package above, additional investigations may be recommended during the follow-up visit (point 6 above).
For example. CT coronary angiogram shows that you have significant coronary artery disease. You may require minimal invasive coronary angiogram, with a view to coronary angioplasty. The involvement of other specialists in your care may be necessary depending on the results of your investigations (example: Kidney specialist if your blood test shows that you may have kidney problems).
Additional investigations; involvement of other specialist in your care; relevant medication(s) prescribed will be charged accordingly and is not included in this package.
Cost: $2,800 (before GST)
Contact us to book an appointment today.
All in-house investigations and blood investigations will be completed and results ready within the same day. For external investigations, we aim to obtain the results within 24 hours, depending on slot availability. If unable to obtain an appointment slot for the external investigations on the same day as the first visit, it will be done the next working day. Excludes weekends and Public Holidays.
Depending on the patient’s arrival time for the first visit, the follow-up visit can be on the same day (if the patient’s first visit is in the morning, a follow-up visit will be in the afternoon of the same day once all the external investigations results are ready. If the patient’s first visit appointment is in the afternoon, a follow-up visit will be on the morning of the next working day once all the external investigations results are ready. Excludes Public Holidays and weekends).
No Saturday appointments for the first visit. We are closed on Sunday and Public Holidays.