Our standard cardiac screening package is a general cardiac screening for individuals who are generally healthy and have not had any major health issues at present. Suitable for ages 40 years old or younger.
- Clinical evaluation by Cardiologist: History, Physical Examination of relevant systems
- Anthropometric evaluation: Weight, Height, Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Cardiovascular risk factors evaluations (blood investigations)
- Full Blood Count (FC02)
- Renal Panel (U/E + CRE)
- Fasting lipid profile (LP01)
- Fasting glucose (GLU)
- Glycated Haemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
- Uric Acid
- Urine Microscopy (UFEME)
- Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine ratio
- Cardiac investigations
- 12-lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise Stress Testing (Treadmill)
- One follow up visit with Cardiologist for a comprehensive review of all tests done
Depending on the results of the various investigations done in the package above, additional investigations may be recommended during the follow-up visit (point e above), as well as the involvement of other specialists (example: Kidney specialist if your blood test shows that you may have kidney problems). Additional investigations and involvement of other specialists in your care will be charged accordingly and is not included in this package.
Cost: $380 (before GST)
Contact Us to book an appointment today.
All in-house investigations and blood investigations will be completed and results will be ready within the same day.
Depending on patient’s arrival time for the first visit, the follow-up visit can be scheduled on the same day (i.e. if patient’s first visit appointment is in the morning, follow-up visit will be in the afternoon of the same day. If patient’s first visit appointment is in the afternoon, follow-up visit will be in the morning of the next working day. Excludes weekends and Public Holidays.
No Saturday appointments for the first visit. We are closed on Sunday and Public Holidays.